Video Consultation at Lynette D. Jones Esthetics in Toledo, OH
For more information, call us or schedule an appointment online.
A virtual consultation allows us to meet with clients anywhere in the world, in the convenience and privacy of their home.
Here is how it works:
- Click the button to schedule your consultation and select VIRTUAL!
- When you enter your information, you will receive an OTC code via text. You need this code to continue. You will then receive an email and text with a unique URL to access your virtual consultation at your scheduled appointment time.
- You will receive a separate email inviting you to set up your secure client dashboard. Once inside, you will be able to complete your Pre-Appointment Questionnaires & Consents prior to your appointment.
Please note, there is a $79 consultation deposit taken at the time of scheduling your appointment to hold your time slot on the schedule. Please allow 30-45 minutes for the typical virtual consultation.
What to Expect
During your consultation you will be given the best advice about how to address your skin concerns and achieve your skin goals. We want to provide you with the information you need to make the best possible decision for yourself.
Prior to Your Scheduled Appointment:
- Please plan to be in a well-lit, private room at the time of your virtual consultation. You may also email photograph(s) that clearly show the area of which you are concerned and seeking treatment for. All medical information and pictures that you provide are treated with respect and confidentiality.
Day of Appointment:
- Prepare any questions that you may have for your skin specialist.
- Please choose an area that is quiet, comfortable, and free from distractions.
- Join the with your unique link 5 minutes prior your scheduled consultation appointment time to secure connection.
If you are unable to keep your appointment for any reason, please contact our office to reschedule as early as possible. Please note, if your appointment is cancelled within 24 hours of your appointment, you will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount per our Cancellation Policy.If you have any questions before your consultation, you can call our office.